Monday, December 31, 2007

welcome

Hi, welcome to the Brit Andersen Motorsports blog. I'm Brit Andersen and today is the first entry on this blog. Through out the year I will be telling you about everything that goes on in the world of racing. I will tell everything that happens on a race weekend and everything that leads up to the race.

Well in the off season there is not that much to do except race go-karts for fun with your buddies. Last Thursday night I was in Mooresville, North Carolina and Joey Logano, Cory LaJoie and myself all went to The Pit, which is a new go-kart place that was sick. The track was fast, the racing was fun and it was a little hard to keep up with the Busch East Champ becuase he has been going there before its been open to the public so he knows the track well.

1 comment:

Vinny (Elvin) Sosa said...

Where was the track? Why were you there? How do you know those guys? Thanks for sharing.